I have a question to ask.
- Is it better to have shorter work sessions or longer ones ?
- Does doing more work mean you are being more productive ?
The answers to these questions are about being shorter and consistent.
Do not confuse shorter and simplier pieces of work as less.
- Shorter articles might be the better ones
- Smaller code bases may be the best ones
- Shorter speeches may be the most potent
Do not look wait to do an activity in one fell swoop
- Do not exercise once in a week. Exercise multiple times
- Do not water your plants once a year. Water the plant multiple times
- Do not learn in one single evening before an exam. Learn through the term
That is why I made this a shorter post. Because I decide to be consistent and more precise.